Tick & Flea Shampoo for Dogs (with Cypermethrin™)
- Cruelty Free: The product is manufactured without indulging in animal testing and it is cruelty free.
- Effective Usage: The product is effective in just one or two uses and kills almost 99% of the fleas and ticks.
- Sustainable: The product packaging is reusable and eco friendly.
- High Quality Ingredients: High quality Cypermethrin solution is used that guarantees quick and lasting results.
- Safe for Usage: The shampoo has very low toxicity but offers high levels of safety. While usage, ensure that your dog doesn't lick it dry.
- Great Hair: This flea and tick shampoo also ensures that your dog has great hair even after dealing with tick infestations.
Overview - Tick and Flea Dog Shampoo with Cypermethrin™
VOSD Dog Care™ 'Ticks and Fleas Shampoo with Cypermethrin™ is the best anti-tick shampoo for dogs and is way more effective than other brands. It kills 97-99% of all ticks and fleas even when there is a very heavy infestation - during the first use and nearly 100% during a second use. This flea and tick shampoo is made from the purest highest quality ingredients to allow safe repeated use to keep your dog tick and flea-free. Added ingredients ensure a lustrous after-use hair feel and allows easier grooming for medium and long-haired dogs.
- Product innovation: Unique proprietary formulation available as a dog shampoo that kills 97-99% of all infestation.
- VOSD Tip: Did you know the maximum likelihood of ticks is just above the tail, along the spine, behind and in the ears, and on the shoulder blades? And since the eggs will hatch in 5+ days it is best to repeat use in a week?
- Does your dog need it? Ticks cause tick fever that is very often deadly. If you need any related medical advice or more information about VOSD Dog Care™️ products, search the VOSD Website or simply email us at email@example.com
DIRECTION FOR USE
Rinse the dog with warm water, then apply shampoo liberally. Take care not to allow the shampoo to get into the eyes and nose of the dog. Lather the coat well - pay attention to the areas of maximum infestation including behind the ears, underbelly, and along the spine and rump. Allow the dog to stand for five minutes before rinsing off. Apply a second time in case of a particularly heavy infestation. Allow to drip dry for one minute, then pat dry with a towel. You can use a hairdryer to completely dry the dog.
CONTENTS & PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Cypermethrin 1% w/v. Shampoo base q.s.
Cypermethrin is used for the prevention and treatment of ectoparasites (ticks and fleas that live above the skin) including ticks and fleas. The product has low toxicity and a high margin of safety. Kills all stages of ticks and fleas. Ticks cause Tick Fever which is a fatal disease and fleas can cause flea allergies. Keep your dog free of ticks and fleas.
TOXICITY, WARNINGS & CONTRAINDICATIONS
Harmful if swallowed. Keep away from direct sunlight. Store in a well-ventilated area. Do not allow the dog to lick the coat till dry. Wash hands thoroughly after use. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.
The product of the bottle is drain safe. Aluminum bottle meant for reuse. Please remove the label after use and wash the bottle in warm soapy water, inside and out. Dry and reuse as necessary. Please note PET bottles contain toxic products and should be safely discarded after use.