Money-Back Guarantee, Returns & Other Shipping Terms
Thank you for shopping with us for your dog(s). When you buy a product from VOSD, 100% proceeds go to the world’s largest no-kill sanctuary and hospital with over 10,000 rescues and hundreds of resident dogs! Every single day, a rescued or abandoned dog from a city in India, reaches VOSD. Each dog that is surrendered to VOSD has endured abuse or trauma. We have dogs at VOSD who have survived hit and run accidents; acid attacks; beatings and being maimed and more. When you purchase a VOSD product, you help each of these dogs get another chance at life by supporting their welfare in their new, safe and loving home at VOSD.
Our products are home crafted and created for use for hundreds of our own dogs. Therefore, they are crafted with ingredients that are organic and completely safe and are loved by our dogs. As a philosophy, we consider ourselves ‘a dog’s best friend’. This means, we care deeply for dogs - whether they are our own, or yours, therefore, we decided to share these incredible products with you via our store.
The domain name (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) is owned by The Voice of Stray Dogs (hereinafter VOSD) a non-profit trust registered with Reg.No INR-4-00419-2012-13 under Section 4 of Indian Trust Act 1982 by the Govt of Karnataka (hereinafter referred to as “VOSD”).
- “Customer”, “You” or “User” shall mean any legal person who has agreed to become a buyer on the Website by providing Registration Data while registering on the Website as Registered User.
- “We”, “Us”, “Our” shall mean ‘The Voice of Stray Dogs’ Trust.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after-sales services related to products and services are clearly indicated and are subject to the contract you enter with VOSD for the transaction on this website.
- VOSD does not make any representation or warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, use, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold other than those explicitly given in the product/ service descriptions.
Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to You through this site are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Liability of VOSD is limited to replacement of any goods or services purchased by you or reversal of your transaction with VOSD.
All valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ PayPal and other payment instruments are processed using a third party payment gateway. VOSD does not store or in any way process this data. Liability of a faulty transaction lies with the payment processors/ Issuing Bank. While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to:
- Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
- Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
- Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
- The decline of transaction for any other reason/s
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India.
Sale in India only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of shipping and sale in India. Services and advice may be available throughout the world.
VOSD does not warrant that the Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Information collected by VOSD
The Voice of Stray Dogs (VOSD) collects information from you when you make a transaction with us. This can be a request, place an order or fill out a form. At this time you are asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. VOSD does not collect or keep information related to payments on your credit, debit or bank cards. These are processed via our payment processing partners.
Use of information collected by VOSD
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer surveys: Information may help us administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Your information is protected
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server while making a Credit or a Debit Card transaction. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by the payment processing agency. Your private information (credit cards, PAN numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
VOSD does not sell your information
CANCELLATION & RETURNS
VOSD will cancel your order provided cancellations & refunds are for the purchase of goods and not of services such as advice or donations.
Refunds & 30-day money back guarantee
If you receive a faulty or damaged product we will issue a full refund. To request a refund, simply contact us with your purchase details Refunds will be processed within 30 days of your request.
Exactness not guaranteed
VOSD disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user since artwork etc. cannot be fully represented in the pictures shown here.