Spot On Tick and Flea Protection with IGR
- Effective Solution - The ingredient formula has proven to be effective against ticks and fleas for upto 3-6 months. It also prevents their recurrence.
- Affordable - The product starts from Rs. 299/- only and increases based on the number of doses required.
- Single Use Product- Every bottle is meant for a single use and cannot be kept for future treatments. You don't need to keep the product in your medicine cabinet all the time.
- Easy to Use - The usage instructions are described below and do not need any medical assistance to be carried out.
- Easily Available - The products are always available on our website and you can easily buy dog spot on tick and flea.
Overview - Dog Spot On Tick and Flea Protection with IGR
First time in India - Spot-On Long-term Tick and Flea Protection is available with the new generation IGR - Novaluron™. One-time topical application for a small, medium, large, or very large dog gives protection for 3+ months. Note, this is not for cats.
This new formula combines 10% Fipronil™ with 20.0% Novaluron™, an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR), to not only kill fleas, ticks, flea eggs, and chewing lice but also breaks the flea life cycle and is the best dog tick and flea prevention for dogs today. This topical treatment is for use on dogs 8 weeks and older.
VOSD Dog Care™ Novaluron™ + Fipronil™ based Spot-On gives your dog freedom from ticks and fleas and prevents the occurrence of tick fever & allergic dermatitis. Fipronil™ is an adulticide that kills adult fleas and Novaluron™ is an insect growth regulator that does not allow moulting of flea larvae thereby preventing adult fleas from appearing for a period of 3-6 months! VOSD Dog Care™ Novaluron™ + Fipronil™ based spot-on will kill 99-100% of all ticks and fleas on the 1st and prevent flea reinfestation for up to 6 months.
Ticks, after gorging themselves on a dog's blood, fall off the dog and start climbing walls to find a safe place to digest the blood. While feeding on the dog and while climbing walls they will lay thousands of eggs on the dog's skin and on the walls. These eggs are very resilient even to VOSD Dog Care™ Fipronil™ based lotion or any such treatment. It is important to kill the ticks and fleas on the walls using a dilution of the concentrate and repeat use in 5 and 10 days to ensure all the ticks and fleas hatching from the eggs also die.
- Product innovation: First product in India for outdoor and indoor use with Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) + adulticide.
- VOSD Tip: The tick and flea eggs will hatch in 5-10 days. It is best to repeat use in a week and repeat again.
- Does your dog need it? Ticks cause tick fever that is very often deadly. If you need further information on when and how to use VOSD Dog Care™ Fipronil™ based lotion for keeping your dog tick and flea free lookup the VOSD Treatment Knowledge Base or simply mail us at email@example.com
- Small Dogs, 3 to 10 kg: 1 measured dose (equivalent to 21.98 - 6.6 mg/kg Fipronil™ and 49.1 - 14.7 mg/kg Novaluron™)
- Medium Dogs, 10 to 20 kg: 1 measured dose (equivalent to 13.1 - 6.6 mg/kg Fipronil™ and 29.5 - 14.7 mg/kg Novaluron™)
- Large Dogs, 20 to 40 kg: 1 measured dose (equivalent to 13.1 - 6.6 mg/kg Fipronil™ and 29.5 - 14.7 mg/kg Novaluron™)
- Very Large Dogs, 40 to 60 kg: 1 measured dose (equivalent to 9.8 - 6.6 mg/kg Fipronil™ and 22.1 - 14.7 mg/kg Novaluron™)
DIRECTION FOR USE
Open screw-on top - pour against hair grain along the spine on the skin from the base of tail to the back of the head. Repeat if the contents are left in the bottle is completely empty. This is a single-use metered dose. Discard the bottle after use.
CONTENTS & PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
20% Novaluron™ + 10% Fipronil™ = 100% w/w
TOXICITY, WARNINGS & CONTRAINDICATIONS
Moderately toxic product. Packaging ensures you don't have to cut pipettes. with household scissors, etc. to use the product. Wash hands thoroughly after use. KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN. Fipronil LD50 acute oral toxicity in rats: ~1020 mg/kg, Novaluron is an insect growth regulator virtually non-toxic to dogs, cats, humans, and other mammals.